Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team. Please note: once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to that order.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. In addition, your use of this Website after such changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
Need it faster? Express Shipping only $15
US SHIPPING OPTIONS
We currently offer two shipping options: Standard shipping and Express shipping. All orders are shipped from the UK and we will pay any import duties and import taxes that are charged once the parcel has reached the US.
We aim to ship orders 5-7 days following the date your order has been placed. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories can take up to 8 days.
We aim to ship Express orders within 3 days following the date your order has been placed.
SHIPPING TIMES AND COST
STANDARD SHIPPING TIMES
STANDARD SHIPPING COSTS
EXPRESS SHIPPING TIMES
EXPRESS SHIPPING COSTS
US (all 50 states)
Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories
up to 8 days
USPS OR US COURIER SHIPMENTS
Your order may be shipped by either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or by a US courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be shipped by USPS so the parcel will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the shipment is made, the postal service will leave a notice card to advise on how and where your order can be collected.
Larger or Express orders will be shipped by courier who will attempt to ship the goods three times or leave with a neighbor. They will also leave a notice card after each shipment attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange receipt of the goods. A signature is required for larger shipments but not for the smaller USPS deliveries. If you would like to specify a safe place or a particular neighbor where your parcel can be left, you can add these instructions in the space provided on the checkout page.
Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address after the order has been placed.
UK Bank holidays are not classified as shipping days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below:
• 10th April 2020 - Good Friday
• 13th April 2020 - Easter Monday
• 8th May 2020 - Early May Bank Holiday (VE day)
• 25th May 2020 - Spring Bank Holiday
• 31st August 2020 - Summer Bank Holiday
• 25th December 2020 - Christmas Day
• 28th December 2020 - Boxing Day (Substitute day)
Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over International Bank Holidays.
If you have any questions related to your shipping please contact Customer Services.
All orders to the US are now fully trackable, duty paid, and faster than before. In order to track your order with us, you will need to have your tracking number with you. This can be located on your despatch confirmation email or order tracking email.
Most parcels will reach their destination 4-7 days after the order is placed (or within 3 days for Express orders), however some destinations may require additional time allowed for parcels to arrive.
If your tracking number begins with 1550, please click here to track your parcel.
If your tracking number begins with an E, please click here to track your parcel.
If your tracking number begins with WN, please click here to track your parcel.
If your tracking number begins with RML you cannot track your order at this time – a new tracking number beginning with WN will be sent to you shortly.
As most parcels will reach their destination within 7 days after the order is placed, we are unable to query your parcel before this time. If this time has passed and you have still not received your parcel please click here to contact Customer Services.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
1. All students with a valid student ID are entitled to receive a 20% discount at www.us.topshop.com
2. To redeem the Discount online, you must login through the Student partner verification platforms.
3. The Discount is only valid online for Student partners.
4. Discount cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Discount cannot be used to purchase gift cards or for paying store card accounts.
5. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Topshop reserves the right to refuse any student ID that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent.
7. Topshop reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
9. Sponsor: Arcadia Group (USA) Limited trading as Topshop (registered no. 6404527). Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletters or personal shopper sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
WHAT WILL THE DATA BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Topshop. If you have signed up to Personal Shopper services, we may also contact you by telephone as part of our personalised service to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
• All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
• Send an email to our customer services division on email@example.com writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading; or
• Write to us at: Customer Services, Arcadia Group Limited, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Topshop. We will not pass your information on to any other Arcadia Group companies or other third parties for marketing purposes unless you have agreed for us to do so.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and zip code details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Customer Services, Arcadia Group Limited, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your Topshop California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow 30 days for a response.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
SALE OF ASSETS
In the unlikely event that Topshop or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of TOPSHOP.COM.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the TOPSHOP.COM website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Copyright © TOPSHOP
This website is owned and operated by:
Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topshop
Registered in England
Company No. 1016191
70 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
We provide this warning as a result of Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, which was enacted to inform citizens in California about exposures to certain chemicals including some Phthalates. WARNING: Products sold on this site and in our stores may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Some of our products such as wallets, handbags, purses, clutches, totes, clothing, accessories, or shoes made of vinyl or imitation leather may contain traces of lead. In accordance with Proposition 65, we issue the following warning to our California customers: "WARNING: The materials used on the exterior of some products may contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm."
UP TO 30% OFF DRESSES
Offer valid for selected styles only
Start date: 07.07.2020
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Please see the Promotion Rules for details on how to enter, the opening date and the closing date. If a promotion Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel in order to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours.
4. The number of winners and the basis upon which they shall be chosen is set out in the Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in the Promotion Rules.
6. If the prize includes travel the following shall apply (unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Rules):
a. All travel shall be economy class. All flights shall depart from a London airport of the Promoter’s choice. Travel to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
b. All hotels shall be 4* and all rooms shall be twin rooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
c. The winner(s) (and any travel companion(s)) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at the time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
d. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
e. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
7. If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. If your entry to the Promotion is a creative work (including but not limited to a photograph, quote, poem, drawing, slogan or design) (“Entry”) then:
a. you will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Promotion, you will grant the Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of the Promoter’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
b. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
9. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Promoter’s sole discretion) pictures on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Promotion the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require.
14. In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
15. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below and using the name of the Promotion as set out in the Promotion Rules as a reference.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
17. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman. Company no. 2317752. Registered office address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
#YesTopshop Terms and Conditions
By responding #YesTopshop you agree to the following:
1. You grant Top Shop / Top Man Limited trading as Topshop (“Topshop”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your Instagram/Twitter handle and your Instagram/Twitter photograph(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #topshop and/or #topshopstyle and in relation to which you have responded #YesTopshop (the “Photos”) on Topshop.com, in Topshop stores (including but not limited to solus stores, franchise stores and store-in-store concepts) and/or on any of Topshop’s platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Topshop may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever;
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Topshop’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law;
4. You hereby release and discharge Topshop from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above; and
5. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Topshop and any person acting on Topshop’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
Your shopping bag is empty.
Content is loading, please wait.